1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A Happy Fighter Is a Dangerous Fighter

Discussion in 'Blogs and projects' started by TheChampion, Jan 9, 2017.

1. TheChampion

TheChampion Member

I am actually thinking that this kind of posting hands takes lots of time and doesn't teach me anything, it just makes it organised. So I think I will just keep marking hands in game and post game write down the notes like I do here but actually there in pt4 so I can still have them if needed and all the hands organised for real review but it will take me less time. This is unefficient. I need to play and think about hands and not spend so much time on organisation. I will still do a review like this tho just in pt4 and the hands that really stand out I will make notes in my journal to keep them in mind, and when I have coaching or deep analysis I can always go back and see this hands.

Also need to mention that my plo25 shot didn't work out simply running well below ev, will grind back on plo10 and try again, I will use a lot more agressive shot taking brm now tho I learned that lesson. I also need to make a play of studying the game otherwise I will not improve. Probably like one topic per week like cb or xb, f3b, and like this, besides doing post session reviews and making notes about it. Need to get my shit together now in september so will make plans tmrw.

2. TheChampion

TheChampion Member

One thing I need to start doing is sit out BB after 2h of play and refocus no matter how good the action is, 5min out of the game won't cost me no money neither my sit. This will benifit my EV line hugely.

Another thing I need to start doing is pushing myself to focus in game, like truly push myself.

Besides that I will get myself PJ and start working on my game.

I see I'm making lots of mistakes that are costing me like +10bb/100 but they are all easy to fix, well no easy but simple. Few more checks there, few more bets there, few more folds there and there you go. It's all about being focused truly and making small changes to the game that make big difference.

3. Warp

Warp Active Member

Hi!

that is a light raise UTG, I would limp or fold
    as played: sure, cbet. but as you see they just call better hands like AKJ8 ds - it is difficult to get them out. therefore it is not good to open that light
    giving up after flop seems fine 3way

again: not a good hand: ss, not to the ace
    when you rep the aces the cbet is fine, but since they called you with QQ, they probably have reads on you. tighten up?

Call is fine. You are OOP with high SPR, don't let them know your hand, rather go for the occasional set over set