1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

About color-coding HUD-stats in sngs

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by mr.henriks, May 14, 2017.

1. mr.henriks

mr.henriks Active Member

I was wondering if there is any use in color-coding ranges in sngs? I been doing it lately, and it works really nice in the early game when stacks are deep and there 7-9 players on the table. Makes me able to do decisions a bit faster without really having to look at the numbers. In the late stages however, there seems to be little to no use for this, as players play differently and I need to look at the specific numbers anyways?

Tags:
  2. Neo1186

Neo1186 Well-Known Member

I have a similiar system, I think. I use color coding for VPIP/PFR and it lets me see people who are way off more easy in the early stages, and some die hard players even in later stages. Aside from that I have no other stats in pt4 hud change colors. I also use player marking colors in PS client to make decissions quicker, like when facing a late position shove and he is marked as fish vs marked as reg (although I double check with hud stats aswell if I have the time).

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. NXPNinja

NXPNinja Active Member

Lately i increased the font size for tournament stack sizes. Its also coloured bright yellow so i can see it better and quicker.

• Thanks Thanks x 1