1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Ghaleon SNG Tuesday July 25th at 20 CET -

Add RFI button stat in poker tracker 4

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by hayatekirino, Jul 16, 2017.

1. hayatekirino

hayatekirino New Member

What is the best stats to display on 180 man and 45 man.Mine are VPIP / PFR / 3BET/ FOLDTO3BET / CBETFLOP / FOLDTOCBETFLOP / BB / CBETTURN / FOLDTOCBETTURN / BBVSSB OPEN / BBVSBTN OPEN / and i want to add raise first in from btn but i don't know how to take it from popup menu.

Tags:
  2. danitah

danitah Well-Known Member

When in HUD editor you can select position for any stat under Item Properties:
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. silakka

silakka New Member

would add just overall rfi. also steal and fold to steal stats. if u play micro/low stakes adding donk flop could be good too bc that happens alot in those games.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. hayatekirino

hayatekirino New Member

What does overall RFI show me( how can i take an advantage knowing overall open by someone?)Isn't it similar to VPIP/PFR?-----"bc"?

5. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

RFI is basically same as steal but can be applied to middle and early positions.

Turn cbet is ok but you need lot of hands to get meaningful sample on that. Could be tough to get that in mttsng.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. silakka

silakka New Member

yeh turn stuff u need lots of sample and most turbo sngs action happens before turn.
    one example how hard to get sample vs ppl. 3.5k on this guy

[​IMG]

and rfi just gives better idea of their opening ranges. if we look this same guy his btn pfr is 22 and sb just 16.... but if u look raise first in when its actually folded to him u can see he is opening decent amount.

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1