1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Complaint about pricing plan

Discussion in 'SessionLord' started by FiveAPM, Jul 3, 2015.

1. FiveAPM

FiveAPM New Member

Hello, u wont ban me 4 my first post, willl u? Fucking GREAT content on utube!!! watched it all from armimitsa on sng:)

It looks like a nice Tool (its EPIC progressive rock, thoughtful metal really, band from the 90's too:) but if u want to use it just 4 sngs, it will cost u 25-30$ per month, cause if u buy sng register and multitabling tool, u aint getting shit, thats 4 $15/mo already, u got to buy premium 4 another $10... and 4 $30 per mo u can use just 2 very specific tools... up to $7 buyin sng, I mean u got to grind at least 10%/2days per months, just to pay 4 ripoff subscription rates @ 7$.... and i didnt even see any packs, like ok it costs 35$ if u buy each component individually, but it will "only" cost 20$ if u buy sng package.... table ninja only costs 10$/month and there aint any limitations on stakes if u buy it 4 PS only.

today i x2-x3 my volume, first day with such software... 30% ROI sure upswing, but i at some point tried 15 turbos 9max stacked in 4 stacks at once, it was crazy, but my sessions were 1-1.5 hours long (total 70 sngs). and its 10 dollars even when i move to 15, 4 session lord its like 50, and u cant even have occasional CASH session.

1* horrible pricing in my opinion.

Tags:
  2. Aarnimetsa

Aarnimetsa Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach

I think it depends. I think in general SessionLord is pretty comparable to other tools. I think your problem with it is that it handles what 2-3 tools in general have handled before.

I'd also think that premium is by no means essential. It has some nice to have features but if you're tight on budget, that would be the one I would skip. If you compare it to Tableninja, it's pretty much that it does what SessionLord multitabling does at a comparable price.

For occasional cash sessions there would be the one hour trial per day that applies to CashOpener as well, I think. The multitabling part should work as well for cash as it works for tournaments.

I think they have dropped the ball somewhat for tournaments as there's a difference in levels. Like for some feature, you can pay for up to 15$s, then for other feature it's up to 7s...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. FiveAPM

FiveAPM New Member

I want to apologize for my rude comment. I had no right, because I hadn't tested it just read info on the website. It was confusing (way too many moving parts, I felt like I was playing Hearthstone), by that I stand. I dont want to say no more pos. or neg. about Lord, cause I'm 10th day in TN trial:) forgive me:)