1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Home game (bubble decision with TT)

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by hayatekirino, Jul 18, 2017.

1. hayatekirino

hayatekirino Member

Hello guys.One question because i can't solve it with Holdem resources or ICMzer.
    Info:starting chips 7000,9max,payouts:50/30/20,,,+++3re-entries =7000*9chips+21000chips=84000
    Blinds 500/1000
    4left
    CO:13bb
    BTN:30bb
    SB:16bb
    BB:25bb
    hero=BB with TT
    co fold,btn fold, sb call, bb raise 3bb,sb allin...

I fold because i think its not good to play allin and become the short stack after a reraise-allin at this spot.

Tags:
  2. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

Easy call. TT is just really strong in this spot even with ICM.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

If he would limp all his premium hands and only shove over 6.3%, 77+ AJs+ AQo+ even then TT would be +0.14% Checked this with HRC having allow limping and 3bb 2nd bet size defined.

So basically we would need to have read that villain range is going to be extremely strong and have all monster hands in there. Or that he would only do it with big pockets or something. But usually this limp-shove line is not constructed like that because ultimately villain wants action if he has monster and so creating good amount of fold equity is pretty questionable.

4. hayatekirino

hayatekirino Member

For the history shows ATo.Thank you for your analyse Ghaleon.I have been confused because of the bubble but you make it clear.Unless he is a nit its an easy shove here.