1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Ghaleon SNG Tuesday October 17th at 20 CET -

Need some help with sessionlord

Discussion in 'SessionLord' started by MolaSalo, Mar 16, 2017.

1. MolaSalo

MolaSalo New Member

Hi guys,

Im struggling by using sessionlord.

I really want to make a lay-out like how Aarnimetsa did in this video:

But I also want to set-up the follow things:
    - In Aarnimesta's vid, he used 2 "main" tables. In this case, i would like one "main" table.
    - When I've put chips in the middle, I would like that the table from the "main" table moves to the "side" (see 0:22 in the vid). After the hand is over, the table from the "side" moves back to the "main table".
    - As for difficult pre-flop decisions, i would like to move the table at "main table" to the side with a hotkey. And also goes back when the hand is over.
    - And the last one, i also want that when its 4handed, that the table from the "main table" moves the side and stays there. So it didnt need to go back to the "main table".

Im really struggling by setting up, since pokerstars removed the playmoney games..

Thanks in advance

Tags:
  2. Aarnimetsa

Aarnimetsa Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach

Basically the layout I used there had been done with 4 stacks. 1 Stack with a filter of early games (like for 9-max, 5-9 players on the table), 1 stack with a filter of late games (for 9-max, 2-4 players on the table) and 2 stacks working with a manual hotkey.

It's actually done by a hotkey, not automatically. If you want something like this, you either use a single stack with a filter, or multiple slots with a filter for a postflop situation.

I think can't be done automatically, need to use hotkey again to move back.

This is very similar to what I have and what I responded on the first question. If you want it to work like this, you basically need two "main table stacks".

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. MolaSalo

MolaSalo New Member

Hi, thanks for your help Aarnimetsa.
    I have another question. I cant find the hotkey which i can move the table to the slots

4. Aarnimetsa

Aarnimetsa Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach

Set a slot as manual, then you can set the hotkey what moves tables there.

You can move them back to the slot they are filtered to by pressing the same hotkey again on the table.