1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Ghaleon SNG Tuesday October 17th at 20 CET -

Private coaching for micro PLO

Discussion in 'Private Coaching' started by Kyyberi, May 18, 2014.

1. Kyyberi

Kyyberi Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach Moderator

I am offering very affordable private coaching for micro stakes PLO.

Me

I'm 38 years old poker player and I have been playing poker since 2006. I started playing PLO somewhere around 2008. I have been working as a poker coach since 2010. During the last 6 years I have produced over 100 educational videos and held few hundred coachings. So far I have had about 100 private students from all over the world whom I have coached. Not one of them have been unsatisfied (as far as I know) about the contents of the coaching.

At the moment I play micro stakes PLO25/PLO50. I am sure a lot you are asking why? I have my reasons and it's a little bit complicated. For the last couple of years I haven’t had time to put up a big volume due to studying and family. Before that I had some mental game leaks that limited my play. It would be too long of a story to explain everything in here. The reason I brought this up is that some might be suspicious about the level of my play as I “haven’t got up from the micros”. So if you have any doubts, feel free to contact me so we can discuss about it.

Graph from Kyyberi's hands from MPN network since 2015, updated 1.12.2016

[​IMG]

For whom?

This offer is aimed to PLO2-PLO50 players. It doesn't really matter what your skill level is, as we will work on your terms. From complete novice to micro stakes regular, I am sure we can improve your game. It doesn't matter if your problems are technical, tactical or mental, I believe I can help you.

Outside poker I am working as a high level sports coach and as a teacher for kids. That gives me some tools and perspective to teach others.

Methods

Typical methods are:

- Session review (previously played)
    - Going through hand histories
    - Session sweating (live)
    - Database leak finding
    - Learning equity and pot odds calculations with examples
    - Going through a specific concept or a spot with examples and hand histories

Outside of those we can go through theory in different ways, the objective is to find the best ways for student to learn. Normal way to start is to watch a previously played session (in video) so we can find what your game level is and what the best ways are to improve it both in short and long term.

For coaching you need Skype and a microphone.

Price

The cost is $30/h at the moment. For packages the price is $110 for 4h and $160 for 6h.
    As far as I know, this is pretty rare offer. Usually coaches charge more as they need to compensate their lost grinding time. That's why micro players haven't been usually able to get private coaching. I want to offer this method of learning to even the smallest stakes players and therefore the price is so affordable.

Special offer for the members of PokeriMania!

I also offer public private coaching with a special price $25/1,5h. Basically it means that the coaching will be done on public live stream and we can publish a video of it on our YouTube channel.

This offer is valid until further notice and only for the registered members of PokeriMania.

If you are interested in the poker coaching please contact me on the forum via private message or Skype!

#1 Kyyberi, May 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Tags:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. grindnation

grindnation New Member

Hi can you do coaching for hu plo sngs?

3. Kyyberi

I have played only handful of those. The problem with those is volume. It's hard to get a good volume as they start to slowly. I am not sure how ICM goes in PLO where you can't shove preflop your 10bb stack. As there is no push-fold phase, I am not really sure how to play 10bb or smaller stack for maximum value. I have my own thoughts, but as I haven't played PLO sitngo's I can't be sure that they are good thoughts.

4. YOULOSTBRO

YOULOSTBRO Well-Known Member

There's no ICM in heads-up, so that's not something to worry about in PLO husng's.

5. Kyyberi

I missed that they are HU, thought about normal sitngo's.

6. grindnation

grindnation New Member

So if its hu?

7. Kyyberi

I haven't played HU sitngo's anymore than I have played normal ones. I am not sure if I can help especially in sitngo aspect, compared to cash game HU. I can definitely help in the math, concepts and probabilities. So if you can define what your main points to improve as a HU SNG player are, we can see if I can help you on those.

8. grindnation

grindnation New Member

Well I have never had any training in plo hu, i mean i have watched a few videos but i have no knowledge when it comes to maths, concepts and probabilities so that in its self would be helpful.

I would like to know when to 3 bet my draws meaning my big draws top set and nut flush draw for example it seems to me that my play is very polarized and I dont mix it up enough

9. impactpoint

impactpoint Active Member

I would be interested in a 20k hand review when I eventually get Omaha tracker and when I start to get playing at the 0.02 plo level, what prize would this cost for future reverence?

thx shane

10. Kyyberi

Same price as in OP, in hourly rate. Please add me to skype so we can discuss more about it. :)

11. Kyyberi

Updated the price for 2016. :)

12. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

13. Kyyberi

[​IMG]

Summer is here, and what would be better than improve your PLO while enjoying it!

From now until the end of July 2016 all packages will have 10% discount! Just let me know that you saw this offer at Pokerimania.com.

And as always, you can buy one hour to see how it feels, and get the package after that one. And the first hour is then included to the package. Win-win for you!

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  14. Jack fleming

Jack fleming New Member

Id like some private training. Is this offer still available?

15. Kyyberi

Yes, as I replied in the other thread, add me to skype. Nick: Kyyberi

16. PLO_beginner

PLO_beginner New Member

Hi,

Just wanted to say, that I would totaly recomend Kyyberi as a coach for anyone that is new to PLO or someone that has already taken shots at PLO micro stakes. Always helpfull and amenable person. The way he analysis hands with mathematical approach explains a lot of situations and actions going on at the table.

Best Regards,
    Reinholds

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  17. Kyyberi

[​IMG]

Summer is here, and so are the Summer Sales!

Like last year, it means that you will get an extra 10% discount on all 4h+ packages for June and July. To get the discount, just say you want Summer Sales when you are buying the package.

• Champion Champion x 1
  18. Kyyberi

Now is the last moments to get the benefits of Summer Sale. If you contact me today and book the first hour, you will get the Summer Sale discount to your possible package. :beer: