1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Ghaleon SNG Tuesday 11.12 at 20 CET -

Private coaching for SNG and MTT-SNG

Discussion in 'Private Coaching' started by Ghaleon, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Well-Known Member
    Poker Coach

About me:

Hi, I am a Finnish poker player living in Oulu. I used to work in IT-sector until 2012, but then hobby took me into another road. I Started to play poker as a hobby in 2007 trying out different games e.g. cash, MTT and SNG. Quickly started to focus on Sit'N'Go games as those felt best for my taste. Quick games with lots of changing situations. Those felt most interesting for me and after a ton of work it finally became my work.

SNG-history:

So I have mainly played SNG games. First in FullTilt before Black Friday. Fortunately I was lucky enough to withdraw my bankroll moments before moneys were seized. After that I played for a couple of months on one of the iPoker sites to clear the first deposit bonus. I played only on PokerStars during the years 2012 - 2014. After that I started grinding on PokerLoco and 888Poker - the following graphs are from my recent games pre-rakeback from those sites, mainly 6-max and 9-max SNG's.

GhaleonGraph.png

GhaleonGraph2.png

GhaleonStats.png

I have been working as hand evaluator and poker coach for couple different poker community's for around three years and have gotten a lot of positive feedback. To be honest I also enjoy to help others improve their game.

What I offer:

I believe I have a strong understanding of different phases of SNG. Early game more postflop focused spots, middle phase steal/resteal dynamics, late phase bubble abuse and finally heads up game. Improving any of these areas can bring your game into more profitable form.

These days I play 6man, 9man, fifty50 and 18man games, mostly in turbo speed but sometimes normal speed as well. I have played some hypers also but those are not my main area of expertise. I've been playing these games in buyins of $30 to $200. I can also help in other MTT-SNG formats but have not studied that much about the ICM in those.

We can do private coaching in a lot of different ways. I prefer to first see how you play during a live session or recorded video of earlier live session. After that we can focus more on analyzing more specific situations depending how I evaluate your game.

Price:

One hour of private coaching is $70 with a packet price of $280 for 4.5h.

Special Deal: For longer period coaching plan I offer 55$ per hour price. But this require at minimum 2 hours of coaching every second week. Also I require pre payment for at least 8 coaching hour. This is to prevent abuse possibilities, e.g. someone accepting this longer period deal and then breaking deal after two sessions.

Also offering option to combine coaching options. So if you want to take 1-2 coaching hours or 4.5h packet first as test you can combine this into longer period coaching deal. E.g. buying 2 hours of coaching for 140$ Then you decide you want to have longer period deal of 10 hours in total. Separately these would cost 140$ + 10 * 55$ = 690$ But if you continue with longer period deal (with no more than two weeks gap between coachings) price will be 12 * 55$ = 660$

I'm also offering public coaching with price of $60 for 1.5h as normal.

Contacts:

Contact me through forum private message or in this thread if interested.

#1 Ghaleon, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2016
    Tags:
  2. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Ghaleon is having Public Private Coaching on Monday June 16th at 18.00 GMT! If you are interested and you are available for the best price possible ($40 for 1,5hours!), private message Ghaleon ASAP. First come first serve!

What is public private coaching you may ask? It means that the coaching happens on live broadcast and we will upload a video of it to our YouTube channel. The coaching will naturally concentrate only on you and your game, but other members can comment and ask questions as well, so it's helpful for the whole community.

3. Aarnimetsa

Aarnimetsa Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach

Ghaleon did post a video about his normal session and the tools he uses to make 30-tabling easier (if it can ever be easy).

See how you can play quite high amount of tables and still be calm and focused the whole time.

There's Ghaleon's public private coaching reserved on 8.7.2014 (two mondays from now), 21:00 Finnish time / 18:00 GMT with Theo on 9-max turbo SNGs. So if you like 9-max Turbo SNGs and you'll like to hear professional player's opinions about the structure and how a future SNE (40%-ish complete) coaches future Supernova (I think Theo is at 60-70% complete for Supernova this year) - be there, ask questions and enjoy.

#3 Aarnimetsa, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
  4. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Public private coaching price has been changed to $60 for 1.5h.

5. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Added pricing details for longer coaching deal.

6. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Have public private coaching for this month for just 50$ for 1.5h. At least one more free time left.

7. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

This is a sample of one public private coaching with Ghaleon and our member danitah. It's a really good deal if you are not too shy :D

#7 Dayah, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  8. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

I will be starting public coachings again during next month. From next week onward. If you are interested of public private coaching I will have it on special offer for July. It will be 60$ for 2h session.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  9. jam52633

jam52633 New Member

Maybe add me to your public coaching list.

Looking for help in 45man and 180man turbo's. Although, I am pretty open to any MTT format. I just wanna start earning some money instead of giving it to Pokerstars.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Sent you personal message. Today we will actually likely have a 45-180man coaching so might be worthwhile to join it :)

11. mavman39

mavman39 New Member

Looking for help in 6 Max hyper turbos and 9 man turbo sngs ,just a rookie looking g to improve and be profitable, I would consider longer term coaching .

12. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

13. Chichero

Chichero New Member

Are you still offering public coaching sessions?

14. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Sorry for late answer. But yes offer is still on. More information in next post.

15. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

I will have bit of discounts for this and next month coaching. Public coaching will be 50$ for 2 hour session. Private coachings 50$ per hour with 180$ 4 hour packet.

16. Manuel

Manuel New Member

Hi Ghaleon,

I´m interested in MTT and SNG private couching. Please contatct me as soon as possible.

Thanks

17. Ghaleon

Poker Coach

Hi, answered your pm.