1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SessionLord - the SNG opening system for PokerStars

Discussion in 'SessionLord' started by Dayah, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]

What is SessionLord

SessionLord is simple-to-use program that provides all the tools for an automated and fast SNG registration and it helps you select great Sit'n'Go games!

SessionLord is a Swiss knife for PokerStars SNG registration utilizing your color codes and it color codes your opponents according to SharkScope's excellent database. SessionLord is a PokerStars approved tool to use. What makes SessionLord to stand out from the crowd is easy-to-use user interface and an opportunity to make enough rules to your liking. It's also the quickest software for games selecting and you are more likely to get that good game you want by using the fastest tool!

You can easily try SessionLord on your own computer since you can use it every day for one hour - for free! If you want to use it for more than one hour per day, you will need to purchase a license. Options to purchase a license are 1 months, 3 months and 6 months.

SessionLord consists of the following tools:

SngOpener - affordable (about a dollar a month) and quick SNG registration tool which does not include an option to game select. It's perfect fit for micro stakes games or MTT SNG's where you don't need to select your games.

SngOpener Pro - even quicker software to register for the perfect SNG's. Now they have added an option to choose your games according to your color codings. This is an excellent tool for one or two table SNG's from onward $3.5 buyin level where you can get more edge with the good game selection. Prices are still pretty affordable and you can get a license for up to $15 buyin level with just $6.99 a month! The higher buyins you require, the higher the price will be.

SngAutoColoring - When you are moving to new games or moving up in stakes, there's a moment when you don't know your opponents. SngAutoColoring to the rescue! SngAutoColoring uses SharkScope's database which covers almost all the games played on PokerStars and you can make rules according to sample sizes and ROI's to color code your opponents! You can get 250 searches a day with just $9.99 per month (which will be approximately 7500 searches per month if you use it every day) and you can get unlimited amount of searches with $29.99 a month. For the SngAutoColoring module you need a valid SharkScope account with minimum a Silver subscription plan for SharkScope connection - it is a restriction by SharkScope.

Multitabling - Multitabling consists on 9 different tools. Dashboard to give you access into simple hand charts quickly. Table Manager to help you handle even more tables across your monitors. Automatically switch between layouts as you get more tables open or you're dropping tables. You can stack most of your tables and tile them when the tables need action, when you have entered a pot or when you're all-in on a table. Timebank oriented table priority gives you the tables first where you have least amount of time to act. iHUD gives you instant information from the hand, it calculates pot odds, remaining stack sizes in BBs and remembers player actions for you. Dollar to BB converts all the Dollars to big blinds, so that you can focus easily on games with different starting stacks or multitable different levels of cash games more efficiently. Preset bets allows you to quickly add different preset bet sizes for different situations. Hotkeys get over 40 enhanced hotkeys to help you to make actions quicker on the tables. Backer, never sit out on the tables on accident. Backer gets you back into action even if you take too long to act at one table. Table Sight gives you small and quick overview of your tables.

CashOpener - Helps you game select in PokerStars cash games more efficiently.

Support Pokerimania.com and register to use SessionLord

When you make an account through us to SessionLord, please clear cookies from your browser first. If you haven't cleared your cookies, the system doesn't probably see that you have joined with our recommendation.

See the How-To's to clear cookies for your browser:

Chrome
    Firefox
    Internet Explorer

Find out more and make an account to SessionLord HERE!

Edit: We have removed SessionLord links for now as they are listed in prohibited 3rd party programs in PokerStars. Apparently this is a result of SessionLord offering a tool that breaks PokerStars terms and services. We will be trying to contact SessionLord and find out what this is all about.

#1 Dayah, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    Tags:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. lavinia95

lavinia95 Active Member

I tried it ,really is very very fast,I think the fast of everyone,Good job and nice partnership!

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  3. sur4ne

sur4ne Member

I got it even If i play micro stakes
    Well let's make some volume...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Aarnimetsa

Aarnimetsa Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Poker Coach

I'm a bit unsure does private mode work or does it inhibit the cookies that the system on the SessionLord's side would want to add. So I wouldn't be recommending it. I'm generally using another browser than I'm usually using for registering to poker sites and such. Like I have used Firefox mostly for registering to poker sites, but for general browsing I use Chrome.

5. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

SessionLord Multitabling Training with Aarnimetsa part 1.

#5 Dayah, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  6. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

The second part of the SesssionLord coaching will be published tomorrow. This is a video I took when Aarni was multi-tabling 42 tables! As you can see, no delay and quite rhythmic pace! Can you count how many decisions were made in 38 seconds? :roll:

The top number of tables on the stream were 48 but playing those while streaming was a bit too much for Aarnimetsa's computer so he had to stop the stream for a few minutes. I think 30-tabling with the stream was still quite OK, 50-tabling with SessionLord Multitabling without streaming is very doable for Aarnimetsa :tup:

#6 Dayah, Oct 27, 2015
  7. Dayah

Dayah Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

This is the second part of the SL Multitabling coaching. Crazy multi-tabling coming up!

#7 Dayah, Oct 28, 2015