1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Next coaching sessions on Twitch: Ghaleon SNG Tuesday July 25th at 20 CET -

Typing a note on someone in PT4 in the first hand

Discussion in 'Max Value Software' started by danitah, Jul 3, 2017.

1. danitah

danitah Well-Known Member

This has happened quite often lately, I've changed my note system to only having notes in PT4, and I'll mark hands where I want to type a note so I can do it in PT4 later. However if I don't have a single previous hand on someone and they bust the first hand of the game, there won't be a HUD for him, and I can't find a way to enter the note editor for that player. Any good tricks to do this?

I also have the same problem if it's the first hand of 3-handed for example, so it's quite common problem.

Tags:
  2. danitah

Also, anyone know what this mysterious button next to the color codes in the editor is for? It toggles on and off but I can't figure out what it does or find any info about it. :P
    notes.png

3. Neo1186

Neo1186 Well-Known Member

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. boza774

boza774 New Member

Well even if player busts first hand, PT4 will show his HUD next hand (becouse its late one hand) on empty seat where player was, for one hand only, so be quick about it.
    Also there was some multitool for stars that would create hand history file moment after tournament window opens, so you get HUD from first hand, unfortunately I cant remember its name, but maybe you can request that for tool that youi are using.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. danitah

@boza774 Thanks for the tips, I guess I'll try to type notes while playing when I have time and it's the very first hand with a player, or I'll just skip note making when it's the first hand ever with them and I don't have time. Lately I've started to write most notes during post-game analysis though.